In an effort to make life better for our members, we have unveiled an updated version of PremierOnline Banking. As always you will be able to view your accounts, pay bills, transfer money, order checks and view copies of cleared checks.
What's different is the look and feel. This new version is more user-friendly which allows for better page navigation, enhancing your online banking experience. Enhanced features include: mobile banking, with no special app required, and secure online messaging.
Now you can take the Credit Union with you wherever you go! With PremierOnline Mobile Banking, you will have instant access to your accounts to:
- View account balances and history
- Schedule same-day transfers
- View scheduled bill payments
- Schedule bill payments to existing payees
- Edit or delete scheduled bill payments
- Locate an ATM or branch
- Communicate with the Credit Union using secure messaging
What you need to know:
- To use Mobile Banking, simply go to http://mobile.premiercu.org from your Internet-enabled mobile device
- No registration is necessary — you’ll use the same Username, Password, and Security Questions that you use when signing into PremierOnline
- Mobile Banking is secure—no sensitive information is stored on your cellular phone
Premier Credit Union offers Mobile Banking as a free service; however, data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Premier Credit Union credit cardholders can now make a credit card payment over the phone.
How it Works:
- Cardholder calls Card Service phone number, 1-800-234-5354.
- Cardholder can select payment option and proceed with entering account information to make a payment.
- Cardholder receives confirmation number for receipt of payment
- The system will process and post payments received by the 5pm CT cut-off time the same day. If the payment is received after 5pm CT, the system will process the payment and post it effective the next business day.
If a cardholder enters incorrect routing and transit number information and the system does not accept it, they will be routed to a Card Service representative for further assistance. The representative will assist the cardholder with processing the payment, and determine if the routing and transit numbers provided are valid.
At anytime, the cardholder can opt-out or hit "0" to speak to a Card Service representative during normal business hours.
As a reminder, cardholders can continue to make payments via Premier Credit Union’s MyCardInfo site.