Rewarding Career Opportunities at Premier
What sets Premier Credit Union apart from other financial institutions is our company culture. We embody the Credit Union philosophy of people helping people. We seek to create an environment that fosters personal and professional development, rewards hard work and encourages a collaborative workspace. We are member owned and put our members at the center of everything we do. Come join the movement!
Premier Credit Union is seeking a Branch Manager for the West Des Moines location who strives to make our members lives better! We are looking for an outgoing, energetic, problem-solving individual, who works well within a team environment, and is willing to make a meaningful difference in the financial lives of our members. Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule of Monday through Friday from 7:45 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM -1:00 PM.
- The efficient daily operation of a full-service branch office including operations, lending, product sales, customer service, security and safety in accordance with Premier Credit Union objectives.
- Developing new deposit and loan business.
- Providing a superior level of member relations.
- Promoting the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Achieving individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
The right candidate will have:
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills.
- Loan Experience.
- Great communication skills.
- The ability to lead and direct employees while maintaining our culture.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to gather and interpret financial information.
- The ability to multi-task.
What we offer:
- A rewarding, growth-oriented team environment
- Attractive compensation structure
- Life, health dental and vision coverage
- Potential for a monthly bonus
Premier Credit Union is an Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, physical or mental disability or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state of Iowa or local laws.
To apply for this position, please fill out an employment application.