Rewarding Career Opportunities at Premier
What sets Premier Credit Union apart from other financial institutions is our company culture. We embody the Credit Union philosophy of people helping people. We seek to create an environment that fosters personal and professional development, rewards hard work and encourages a collaborative workspace. We are member owned and put our members at the center of everything we do. Come join the movement!
Member Service Representative/Teller
Get your start in the exciting world of financial services! Premier Credit Union is seeking a Member Service Representative/Teller who wants to “make life better” for our members.
Are you someone who:
- Is outgoing, energetic, and a problem-solver.
- Works well within a team atmosphere.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and has extreme attention to detail.
- Has outstanding member service and communication skills.
If so, we want to meet you! Prior financial experience not required. We will train the right individual!
- Providing quality service to our members.
- Promoting Premier Credit Union’s products and services.
- Problem solving for members by using Premier Credit Union financial solutions.
- Conducting daily routine transactions such as deposits and withdrawals on accounts.
- $14.00 – $16.00 per hour
- Working a flexible, full-time schedule during business hours of Monday – Friday from 7:45 AM to 6:00 PM and Saturdays from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Having availability every other Saturday of the month.
- Working in either our Des Moines Metro or West Des Moines location.
- Monthly bonuses and incentives.
- 6 month review and annual reviews.
What we offer:
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Premier Credit Union is an Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. We believe our continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, age, physical or mental disability or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state of Iowa or local laws.
To apply for this position, please fill out an employment application.