Logging in for the first time?
The first time you sign into Account Access your password is the primary account owner's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). In most cases, this will be the primary account owner's Social Security Number (SSN). If you are signing into a business account, the TIN may be your Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Online Banking features Multi-Factor Authentication, which means there are additional levels of security each time you log in. Login Instructions
The following are required to access your account online.
- An active Premier Credit Union savings, checking or loan account.
- Internet access
- A member account number and password (TIN for first time users)
- An Internet browser with at least 128-bit security encryption
If you're already an Account Access user and have been locked out, call us to have your password reset. We will require you to correctly answer several security questions before we reset your password. We will only reset a password for an account owner.
Take the Credit Union with you wherever you go! With Mobile Banking, you will have instant access to your accounts to:
- View account balances and history
- Schedule same-day transfers
- View scheduled bill payments
- Schedule bill payments to existing payees
- Edit or delete scheduled bill payments
- Locate an ATM or branch
- Communicate with the Credit Union using secure messaging
What you need to know:
- To use Mobile Banking, simply go to http://mobile.premiercu.org from your Internet-enabled mobile device
- No registration is necessary — you’ll use the same Username, Password, and Security Questions that you use when signing into PremierOnline
- Mobile Banking is secure—no sensitive information is stored on your cellular phone
Make it automatic. Make it easy with Direct Deposit.
Never worry about your payroll check getting to your account on time again. You can have your funds automatically deposited to your Premier Credit Union account, or applied to your Premier Credit Union loan. It's easy! To set up direct deposit, provide your employer with our Transit Number (273073848) and your credit union account number.
TouchToneTeller keeps your accounts as close as the nearest telephone.
We offer you the convenience of our 24-hour voice response service. By dialing (515) 243-3545, or toll-free at (866) 755-6044, you have access to your accounts anywhere you have access to a phone.
- Check Current Rates
- Check Balances
- Transfer Funds
- Request Check Withdrawals
- Check on Cleared Checks
- Check on Deposits
- Report Lost or Stolen Cards
News & Events
Tax Season is here; begin your preparations with Turbo Tax. Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/premie9 today!