Premier Credit Union provides you convenient access to your accounts and our member services. Whether you come in or use the drive through at one of our offices, call our automated voice response service or visit us online, we make it easy for you.
Enroll in our email service - Stay on top of Premier Credit Union's latest promotions, rate changes and product offerings by signing up for our email notification service. You'll be among the first to hear about our special limited-time offers. Don't miss out sign up today!
Online Banking - Access your savings and loan accounts online free using Online Banking. Monitor balances, transfer funds, make your Premier credit card payment, print cleared check images, download your transactions and more. Need help logging in for the first time?
Mobile Banking - Take the Credit Union with you wherever you go! Premier Credit Union offers Mobile Banking as a free service; however, data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Credit Card Payments
Credit Card Payments - Make your Premier C.U. credit card payment with the click of a mouse using Home Banking. It's as simple as a transfer from your Premier checking account to your credit card account. Your payment will be processed same day with no delay! Questions, give us a call at 1-866-273-9938.
Bill Pay - Pay your bills online free from your Premier Credit Union Personal or Business Checking account with Home Banking. Make recurring automatic payments or schedule payments one at a time as you receive your bills. Review your online payment history by category or date.
e-Statements - Replace your printed statement with an electronic statement via Online Banking. You'll receive your account statement days sooner and there's no need to file or store it when you're finished! Your statements are available anytime with a click of your computer mouse.
Once you have logged in to Online Banking, click on the “e-Statements” tab to view your statement. Statements are available for up to three years. Each month when your e-Statement is ready, we'll send you an e-mail reminder that your statement is available. You can then view and print at your convenience.
Signing Up is Easy
1. Click here to be redirected to Premier Credit Union's Online Banking site.
2. Follow the instructions to “log in” to Online Banking .
3. Click on the “e-Statements” tab to opt in.
4. An email will be generated to the email address on file when your statement is available.
Mycardinfo Credit Card Account Access - View your Premier Credit Union credit card statement, activity since your last statement, make payments and more online with MyCardInfo. It's free.
MasterCard SecureCode - Extra security for online shopping at no extra cost to you.
Equifax Credit Solutions - Manage one of your most important financial assets, your credit.
Privileged Status ATM Locator - Premier Credit Union does not charge you to use any ATM, but we can't stop the ATM owner from charging you. Avoid pay a fee to the ATM owner by using a Privileged Status ATM.
Ensuring you have a secure online experience is very important. We take every security measure possible to ensure your online safety and privacy. When personal or account information is requested, we protect it with the most dependable Internet security devices available. These include firewalls, filtering routers and authentication and encryption technology (commonly called SSL protocol or Secure Sockets Layers).
Best Online Practices
- Never respond to an unsolicited e-mail that asks for personal information that is not generally available or financial information - despite urgent claims or threats that your ability to use a service will be discontinued.
- Telephone the organization identified in the email using a number that you know to be legitimate to verify the request. Do not call a number provided in the email.
- Only provide personal or financial information on a secure web page, which is identified by a small lock in the lower right corner of your browser.
- Use a single credit card with a low credit limit for Internet purchases, or use a Prepaid card that is dispensable when the prepaid balance is zero.
- Do not send personal, or financial information or account numbers over regular email - regular email is not secure.
- Keep your browser up-to-date with the latest security patches.
- Protect your computer with a firewall.
News & Events
- Visit us at the 2016 Des Moines Home and Garden Show, February 11-14!
- Tax Season is upon us; begin your preparations with Turbo Tax. Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/premie9 today!
- Mark your calendars to attend the 2016 Annual Meeting on Tuesday, April 12th, 2016, click here for more details!