Logging in for the first time?
The first time you sign into Account Access your password is the primary account owner's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). In most cases, this will be the primary account owner's Social Security Number (SSN). If you are signing into a business account, the TIN may be your Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Online Banking features Multi-Factor Authentication, which means there are additional levels of security each time you log in. Login Instructions
The following are required to access your account online.
- An active Premier Credit Union savings, checking or loan account.
- Internet access
- A member account number and password (TIN for first time users)
- An Internet browser with at least 128-bit security encryption
If you're already an Account Access user and have been locked out, call us to have your password reset. We will require you to correctly answer several security questions before we reset your password. We will only reset a password for an account owner.
This easy-to-use service allows you to conveniently and securely move money to anyone, anywhere, anytime. You can use Premier People Pay to move money between your accounts at Premier and accounts at another financial institution. You can also request money from other people or send money to others by using an email address or mobile phone number. You DO NOT need their account information.
Payments typically arrive in 2-3 days. Need it faster? You can expedite a payment to an existing account.
Use Premier People Pay to:
- Pay the babysitter
- Pay your coworker back for lunch
- Send money to a child at college
- Move money from another financial institution to your Premier account
With Premier People Pay move money to anyone, anywhere, anytime. It is fast, easy and secure!
News & Events
- Discounted tickets to Adventureland are now on sale - click here for more info!
- Visit Us at the Octagon Art Festival in Ames on September 25th!