Logging in for the first time?
The first time you sign into Account Access your password is the primary account owner's Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN). In most cases, this will be the primary account owner's Social Security Number (SSN). If you are signing into a business account, the TIN may be your Employer Identification Number (EIN).
Online Banking features Multi-Factor Authentication, which means there are additional levels of security each time you log in. Login Instructions
The following are required to access your account online.
- An active Premier Credit Union savings, checking or loan account.
- Internet access
- A member account number and password (TIN for first time users)
- An Internet browser with at least 128-bit security encryption
If you're already an Account Access user and have been locked out, call us to have your password reset. We will require you to correctly answer several security questions before we reset your password. We will only reset a password for an account owner.
News & Events
- Make plans to attend the Principal Charity Classic! We will be there on Friday, June 3rd tracking steps for Blank Children's Hospital Steps for Charity Challenge!
- Discounted tickets to Adventureland are now on sale - click here for more info!
- Visit Us at Ames on the Half Shell on Friday, June 3rd at Durham Bandshell Park!