Mobile Banking App
Take the Credit Union with you wherever you go with Premier Credit Union’s Mobile
Banking App! It is a safe and secure way to bank on the go 24/7.
With the Mobile Banking App you have instant access to:
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Manage bill payments
- Locate an ATM or branch
The Premier Credit Union App is easy to use, convenient for on the go banking and
secure for your protection; download the App today and Make Life Better™!
Note: You must be enrolled for online banking to use the Mobile Banking App. Once
enrolled, you must register your device. Once your device is registered you can access
accounts just like you do with online banking. Not an online banking user? Click here to enroll.
Still have questions about Mobile Banking? Click here for a list of answers to
commonly asked questions.
Don’t have access to mobile apps? Use mobile banking from your internet enabled
mobile device by going to http://mobile.premiercu.org
Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. Apple®, the Apple logo, iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple, Inc.
Deposit Checks in a SNAPP
Deposit checks without driving to a branch or putting checks in the mail! Use the Mobile Banking App to make deposits by simply snapping a photo of a check for electronic deposit into your checking account. Look for the camera icon within the Mobile App.
Deposits are quick, convenient and secure.
- Mobile deposit is available for checking accounts
- To endorse checks accurately; on the back of the check write: For Mobile Deposit to Premier Acct #_____
- Make check deposits any time day or night; even on weekends
- Save time and money by reducing trips to the Credit Union
Remote Deposit is available to members* via the free Mobile Banking App. If you don’t have the Mobile Banking App, download it for free today and if you already have the app, be sure to download any updates to enjoy making deposits anytime, anywhere!
* You must be enrolled for online banking to use the Mobile Banking App. Once enrolled, you must register your device. Once your device is registered you can access accounts just like you do with online banking. Remote Deposit is free, however, usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply when using the Mobile Banking App.
News & Events
- Premier Lending Alliance is NOW HIRING an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator, click here for more details!