Credit Life & Credit Disability
Protect your family, collateral and credit rating from the unexpected for just pennies a day. For your convenience, premiums can be added to your monthly loan payment.
Credit Life insurance is designed to pay off the insured balance on your loan if you pass away.
Credit Disability insurance is designed to make your loan payments (up to a contract time) if you unable to work due to illness or a disability.
Not everyone needs this type of insurance. If you have sufficient savings and other insurance, one or both of these products may not be for you.
Ask yourself this question: Do I have adequate life insurance and savings to cover this loan if something happens to me?
If your answer is no, these products may be right for you.
News & Events
- Reloadable Visa Gift Cards are now available, click here for more details!
- Meet your 2015 Board of Directors Candidates!
- Transfer checking accounts from other institutions with ClickSWITCH; it's fast, easy and secure – click here fore more information!
- Watch Your Money Start Growing with our NEW Premier Money Market Account!
- Tax Season is here; begin your preparations with Turbo Tax. Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/premie9 today!