MasterCard® Credit Cards
- Classic, Gold or Platinum MasterCard Programs
- NO annual fee
- NO over limit fee
- NO balance transfer fee
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- Online Credit Card Account Access - View your Premier Credit Union credit card statement, activity since your last statement, make payments and more online with MyCardInfo. It's free.
- Make your Premier Credit Union MasterCard payment directly from your checking or savings account while logged into Online Banking.
- Pay by Phone, simply call 1-800-234-5354
- Worldwide acceptance at more than 14 million merchants
- Instant cash access at ATMs and financial institutions worldwide
- Free online security and fraud alert protection
1.00% Cash Back Rewards on Gold MasterCard
Premier Credit Union's Gold MasterCard features a 1% Cash Back Reward for every dollar in purchases. Unlike many reward cards which don't start accumulating rewards until you meet a certain threshold, our Gold MasterCard Rewards begin with your first purchase and accumulate through the monthly billing cycle, at which time your rewards are then credited to your Gold Card account.
- Enjoy a rate of 10.99%APR*
- 1% Cash Back Rewards are credited monthly
*Annual Percentage Rate. 10.99% non-variable rate from date of transaction. Cash Rewards are credited monthly on members credit card statement, and are based on purchases made, minus returns. Dollars will be rounded to the nearest whole dollar amount. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Credit cards offered with approved credit. Some restrictions apply. Please see the credit union for full details and disclosures of the program.
What is a chip-enhanced card?
Your new chip-enhanced card contains an embedded microchip. This chip holds information that is encrypted, making it extremely difficult for the card to be copied or counterfeited. Rather than swiping your card, you will insert your chip card into a chip-enabled terminal to complete a transaction. In addition to the embedded microchip, your new card still has a magnetic stripe on the back and you will be able to make purchases by swiping your card at merchants who have not yet switched to chip-enabled terminals
Enjoy the benefits of your new chip-enhanced card including:
• Exceptional Acceptance and Heightened Security
• Use your card at millions of locations worldwide — Your chip-enhanced card allows you to pay at national merchants and at international merchants where chip cards are the standard.
• Pay with confidence — Your chip card comes with enhanced security and protection against card counterfeiting and fraud.
Look for your EMV Chip-Enhanced card just prior to when your current Premier Credit Union MasterCard expires. If you have any questions, please contact a Member Service Representative at 515-282-1611.
News & Events
- Visit us at the 2016 Des Moines Home and Garden Show, February 11-14!
- Tax Season is upon us; begin your preparations with Turbo Tax. Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/premie9 today!
- Mark your calendars to attend the 2016 Annual Meeting on Tuesday, April 12th, 2016, click here for more details!