MasterCard® Credit Cards
- Classic, Gold or Platinum MasterCard Programs
- NO annual fee
- NO over limit fee
- NO balance transfer fee
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- MyCardInfo - CC Online Access - View your Premier Credit Union credit card statement, activity since your last statement, make payments and more online with MyCardInfo. It's free.
- Make your Premier Credit Union MasterCard payment directly from your checking or savings account while logged into Online Banking.
- Pay by Phone, simply call 1-800-234-5354
- Worldwide acceptance at more than 14 million merchants
- Instant cash access at ATMs and financial institutions worldwide
- Free online security and fraud alert protection
1.00% Cash Back Rewards on Gold MasterCard
Premier Credit Union's Gold MasterCard features a 1% Cash Back Reward for every dollar in purchases. Unlike many reward cards which don't start accumulating rewards until you meet a certain threshold, our Gold MasterCard Rewards begin with your first purchase and accumulate through the monthly billing cycle, at which time your rewards are then credited to your Gold Card account.
- Enjoy a rate of 10.99%APR*
- 1% Cash Back Rewards are credited monthly
*Annual Percentage Rate. 10.99% non-variable rate from date of transaction. Cash Rewards are credited monthly on members credit card statement, and are based on purchases made, minus returns. Dollars will be rounded to the nearest whole dollar amount. Membership eligibility requirements apply. Credit cards offered with approved credit. Some restrictions apply. Please see the credit union for full details and disclosures of the program.
Manage your Premier MasterCard Credit Card with MyCardInfo!
- View real time account balance and statement information
- Download statements to personal financial management software
- Set up MasterPass – MasterCard’s virtual wallet account
- Set travel notifications - Enter dates when traveling to notify MasterCard of expected travel
- Get transaction alerts
- Activate cards
Go to MyCardInfo - CC Online Access today and enroll! First time users will need to enroll their card by following the instructions found on the MyCardInfo site.
E-Statements For your Credit Card
Replace your printed statement with an electronic statement via MyCardinfo. You'll then receive your account statement days sooner. Your statements are available anytime with a click of your computer mouse. If you are not already enrolled in MyCardinfo you must do that first. Once you have logged in to MyCardinfo hover on the account info tab and the e-Statements option will populate, click on that to enroll and view statements. E-statements are available for up to thirteen months. Each month when your e-Statement is ready, you will be sent an e-mail reminder that your statement is available. You can then view and print at your convenience. Follow this link to enroll today: MyCardInfo - CC Online Access
What is a chip-enhanced card?
Your new chip-enhanced card contains an embedded microchip. This chip holds information that is encrypted, making it extremely difficult for the card to be copied or counterfeited. Rather than swiping your card, you will insert your chip card into a chip-enabled terminal to complete a transaction. In addition to the embedded microchip, your new card still has a magnetic stripe on the back and you will be able to make purchases by swiping your card at merchants who have not yet switched to chip-enabled terminals
Enjoy the benefits of your new chip-enhanced card including:
• Exceptional Acceptance and Heightened Security
• Use your card at millions of locations worldwide — Your chip-enhanced card allows you to pay at national merchants and at international merchants where chip cards are the standard.
• Pay with confidence — Your chip card comes with enhanced security and protection against card counterfeiting and fraud.
Look for your EMV Chip-Enhanced card just prior to when your current Premier Credit Union MasterCard expires. If you have any questions, please contact a Member Service Representative at 515-282-1611.
Disputing a Credit Card Charge
Prior to filing a Credit or Debit Card dispute with Premier Credit Union, you will want to first contact the merchant and attempt to resolve the transaction dispute with them directly. If no resolution can be made with the merchant, you will then want to file a written dispute with MasterCard ® by submitting an email to the credit union’s card service department with the information listed below. If you have any questions regarding this process, contact the Credit Union at 515-282-1611.
Last 6 digits of the Card Number:
What efforts have been made in attempt to resolve dispute:
Explanation of why charge is being disputed:
News & Events
- Make plans to attend our Skywalk Open House on Friday, June 24th from 11 - 1:30pm with special guest Cubbie Bear from the Iowa Cubs!
- Discounted tickets to Adventureland are now on sale - click here for more info!
- Visit Us at the Midnight Madness Race in Ames on July 9th