Disputing a Credit Card Charge
Prior to filing a Credit or Debit Card dispute with Premier Credit Union, you will want to first contact the merchant and attempt to resolve the transaction dispute with them directly. If no resolution can be made with the merchant, you will then want to file a written dispute with MasterCard ® by submitting an email to the credit union with the information listed below. If you have any questions regarding this process, contact the Credit Union at 515-282-1611 and ask to speak with Ashley.
What efforts have been made in attempt to resolve dispute:
Explanation of why charge is being disputed:
Sumbit a Dispute
News & Events
- Reloadable Visa Gift Cards are now available, click here for more details!
- Meet your 2015 Board of Directors Candidates!
- Transfer checking accounts from other institutions with ClickSWITCH; it's fast, easy and secure – click here fore more information!
- Watch Your Money Start Growing with our NEW Premier Money Market Account!
- Tax Season is here; begin your preparations with Turbo Tax. Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/affiliate/premie9 today!