Disputing a Charge
Disputing a Credit or Debit Card Charge
Prior to filing a Credit or Debit Card dispute with Premier Credit Union, you will want to first contact the merchant and attempt to resolve the transaction dispute with them directly. If no resolution can be made with the merchant, you may do one of the following:
Disputing a Debit Card Charge
Contact Shazam Dispute Services at 1-833-288-1126 to discuss the dispute over the phone.
Disputing a Credit Card Charge
Via Online Banking
- Login to your online banking via computer or mobile app.
- Select “Credit Cards” on the menu options.
- Under “Recent Transactions” scroll to find the transaction you are wanting to dispute.
- Click the plus sign and then click “Dispute.”
- Fill out the requested information and select the most appropriate option from the dropdown menu on why you are disputing.
- Click Submit.
- Contact card services at 1-800-234-5354 to discuss the dispute over the phone.