Protecting Your Accounts
- Extra security for online shopping with your credit or debit card
- A private code adds protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop online at participating merchants.
- Enrollment is voluntary and at no cost to you
Falcon Fraud Protection
- Free on all Premier Credit Union credit and debit cards
- Monitors and calls you when a transaction is outside your usual purchasing trend
- It does not affect the way your card transactions are processed
What to do if your account numbers or personal information is compromised
Immediately call the three national credit reporting organizations listed below to place a fraud alert on your name and Social Security Number.
|Trans Union||(800) 680-7289||www.transunion.com|
It is also important to notify the Social Security Administration on their Fraud Hotline at (800) 269-0271.
Other Safety Tips
- Report the loss or theft of your credit, debit or ATM cards to the card issuer as quickly as possible.
- Keep a list of all your account numbers and each account's toll-free number to call to report a theft or loss. Keep this list in a safe place separate from your cards so you can refer to it quickly if your wallet is stolen or lost.
- Follow up your phone call to each card issuer with a letter.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security number, etc. to others. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of your card issuer and asks for your account number, you should beware. Employees or agents of your card issuer will have access to this information and would not need to ask for it.
- Memorize your PIN (Personal Identification Number). Do not write it on your card or anything you carry near your card.
- Don't tell anyone your PIN or account number, or loan anyone your card.
- Never give out your account number over a cellular phone.
- Avoid facilities in dark or remote places.
- Have another person with you at the ATM whenever possible.
- Have your card and transaction ready when you approach the ATM.
- Keep your doors locked and all passenger windows closed at a drive-up ATM.
- Block the view of others while entering your PIN by standing between the terminal and any person who is waiting.
- Remove your cash immediately when you make a withdraw.
- Make sure you have your card and receipt before you leave the ATM.
News & Events
- Make plans to attend PCU night at an Iowa Barnstormers game on May 13th, click here for more details!
- Pick up your 2017 tickets to Adventureland from any branch location starting May 1st - $32 each!