REMINDER for those receiving new cards in September:
Any automatic payments from your card will need to be updated when your new card arrives, since you will have a new card number. If you have any automatic payments set up for paying your credit card, you should verify that all information is correct, especially for Bill Pay from other financial institutions. Your account login information will remain the same.
Digital Wallet capability for those receiving new credit cards will begin working soon after you receive your new card.
Credit Card Features
With rates as low as 7.99% APR, our loan officers will help you find the Premier Mastercard that fits your needs.
- Platinum, Gold Rewards or Classic MasterCard Programs
- No annual fee
- No over limit fee
- No balance transfer fee
- 25-day grace period on all purchases
- Gold Cards earn CASH BACK rewards
- Coming in September – Digital Wallet
- Coming in September – Enhanced security features
Credit Card Access
Manage your Premier MasterCard Credit Card through Credit Card Access located within Online Banking!
- Sign up for electronic statements
- View real time account activity
- Set travel notifications – Enter dates when traveling to notify MasterCard of expected travel
- Dispute transactions – Click here for instructions on how to dispute a credit card transaction
- Set up account alerts
You may request a new PIN for your credit card by calling 888-891-2435. (available 24/7) Please call from the number associated with your credit card or you will be unable to use the service. When using the service, be sure to have your credit card number, last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN, zip code associated with the credit card and CVV number.